Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zippo Regular Lighter Black Matte

 Zippo Regular Lighter Black Matte a really great lighter, I have owned a bunch of them, and I am sure that I would still be on my first one because of the quality if it wasn't for me losing them. The finish on this is great, and should last a long time.

Zippo are an American classic. It doesn’t come with fluid but the wick is already assembled. Fill it, light it and go. Great design!

Genuine Zippo Lighter with Distinctive Zippo Click
All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
Refillable for a lifetime of use; flints are replaceable
Made in the USA; "Fix it free" lifetime warranty
Fuel: genuine Zippo premium Lighter Fluid (not included)

I can imagine having this lighter for years very happy with the design and overall feel of it only complaint is I've had a zippo before and it might just be me but it seems smaller than my last i digress great lighter happy with shipping speed and everything oh and it comes in a neat little box too.

No comments:

Post a Comment